Hi all, we are in the process of setting the BIG BEAR FEST up as a registered charity. We need to appoint trustees and would welcome applications from people who are interested and would like to be considered.
There are only a few restrictions:
- anyone who has been convicted of an offence involving deception or dishonesty, unless the conviction is spent;
- anyone who is an undischarged bankrupt;
- anyone who has previously been removed from trusteeship of a charity by the Court or by us;
- anyone who is subject to a disqualification order under the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986
- You must be over the age of 18