BIG BEAR FEST 2012
Once in possession of a Big Bear Fest Ticket Wristband, the holder has constituted an acceptance of the terms and conditions as detailed below, and implies an undertaking to agree and accept them.
1. All conditions on http://bigbearfest.org have been read and agreed to prior to the purchase of your ticket
2. All conditions displayed at the festival site will be read and adhered to.
3. In the event of a breach of this contract by Big Bear Fest, Big Bear Fest shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach, which was not reasonably foreseeable by Big Bear Fest at the date of this contract.
4. Big Bear Fest reserves the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder if, in the reasonable opinion of the promoter, admission of the holder to the festival site might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively. Strictly no illegal substances, eg drugs or weapons of any description, will be permitted on the site and you may be searched as a condition of the festival premises licence.
4. Camping is allowed at the festival site in the designated camping area only and camping is only permitted with a Greedy Bus camping ticket .The campsites open at 7.30pm on Friday 31st August 2012 and must be vacated by 10am on Sunday 02nd September 2012.
5. No camping is allowed in the car parks and no sleeping in vehicles in the car parks is permitted. Any tents pitched outside the designated areas or in the car parks will be removed.
6. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid Greedy Bus camping ticket .
7. No pass outs will be issued to Greedy Bus camping ticket holders, please ensure you have everything before entering the festival site.
8. Wristbands constitute your ticket and must be worn at all times for the duration of the event. There are different coloured wristbands depending on the type of ticket you have purchased. You must keep your wristband safe as you will not be issued with a replacement should you lose it prior to the event and no refund will be issued.
9. You are NOT permitted to take alcohol onto the festival, however, you are permitted to take it into the campsite if you have a Greedy Bus camping ticket. The only containers permitted in the arena shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible cardboard, foil or plastic containers of not more than 1 litre. Cans are permitted in the campsite. Glass and illegal substances will not be allowed inside the festival site or campsites.
10. No private sound systems will be permitted in the festival site.
11. Please use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area of the festival site and will be extinguished.
12. No animals will be admitted to the festival site, except guide dogs or hearing dogs.
13. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring photographic ID to show you are over 18.
14. Official Big Bear Fest merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site. Do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
15. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Big Bear Fest reserves the right to change the bill or running time without prior notice.
18. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Big Bear Fest.
19. No tape or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens or fireworks will be permitted in the festival site.
20. In the event of cancellation of the festival by Big Bear Fest, the responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
21. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets or wristbands be issued if lost or damaged. Keep your ticket and wristband safe.
22. Ticket and wristband holders consent to the photography, filming/sound recording of the event as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional purposes.
23. Please note there are restricted capacities within all tented structures, once they reach their maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
23. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
24. Big Bear Fest advise you to bring appropriate clothing and footwear to protect against potential inclement weather.
25. Big Bear Fest reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.